- am called Nina
- have two small boys (2 1/2 and 4 years old)
- was born in Germany but now live in New Zealand with my "kiwi" husband
- am obsessed with decorating and even more with re-decorating
- love all things Scandinavian - hence me featuring mainly Northern European homes
- am terribly messy
- love photography but have so much more to learn
- am a terrible baker but quite a good cook
- am good at packing up house -10 times in the last 10 years makes for good practice
- would rather make something myself than buy it
- love to laugh
I love comments and if you want to get in touch, please feel free to send me an Email: nina.livinginblog(at)eden.net.nz
A note about images on this blog.
My own images:
If you like something you see on my blog and want to write about it, please name Living In as the source and link back to the site.
I take care in naming the source of all image, If you find an incorrectly referenced photo or would like me to remove it, please contact me via email.